Only Detached home in Rancho Scripps which rarely comes on the market.This beauty is located in a small quiet complex within steps of Hendrix Pond & walking trails.Bright kitchen,solid surface counters,light wood cabinets w/pull out shelves&large pantry.Huge MBR w/high ceilings,skylights,cedar closet,New shower enclosure,Newer retrofit windows,sound proof windows in all bedrooms except bedroom above front patio.Fireplace in LR,2 patios,all appliances convey,Central HIVAC,close to shopping&freeways. More Information
2 beds/2 baths
4 beds/4 baths
2 beds/2 baths
4 beds/3 baths
|View All New Listings (17)|
Updated Dec 19, 2014 1:03:am.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited.
This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2014 Sandicor®, Inc.
Your Local Family Real Estate Consultant... for Life!
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process - ask about my buyer or seller's manual
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills - the best reason to hire us!
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Accrediated Buyer Representative (ABR)
- INSTITUTE for LUXURY HOME MARKETING MEMBER
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Veteran - knowledge of VA loans and PCS
- Experienced in government and bank owned properties
- Helping clients like you since 1984!
- CA BRE # 01210255